Travel for Food Lovers

I have moments when I love to cook something new, especially if it's something I can deconstruct from a restaurant and recreate at home.  I've got a handful of standards now from the Cheesecake Factory, the Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas, and tonight I can add the hot brown dish from the Brown Hotel here in Louisville.  (The recipe is on their site here which helped!)

While eating my latest success, I remembered a foodie friend of mine that took a trip to Miami last year and did a food tour.  He was in heaven to say the least.  The variety and creativity of the melting pot that is Miami kept him well-fed his entire trip.

I know there are a lot of you out there that watch Food Network and all the shows.  And we recently lost a great food expert, Anthony Bourdain. But I found this great clip on YouTube showcasing Miami's truck food scene and the options are amazing!




Are you a foodie?  Ever wanted to take a tour to experience the local food in another state or country?  Let me help plan a perfect experience for you and your friends.  Whether it be local to Louisville, on the Bourbon Trail through Kentucky, around the "world" at Epcot, or even around the world on a cruise - I can help you make it happen.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Places I've Been To So Far

My first certification