I'm official!

After years of handling my own travel arrangements - both business and personal - I am now offering that service to others!  I'm an official subagent with Special Needs Vacation By V!

I have been working on various certifications and training since August and already booking clients.

In addition, I can also offer full service to corporate clients wanting leadership retreats since my main business is training & development, I can handle every detail for my clients.

And of course, my favorite go-to (which I've completed the courses!) is DISNEY!  An amazing array of fun opportunities for business, families, and even singles like myself.  Stay tuned - lots more to come!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel for Food Lovers

Top 5 Places I've Been To So Far

My first certification